Just Joe's Music Presents
“Mood Indigo’s mission is to provide a unique private music venue for the happiness of our community and vitality of its musicians.”
Mood Indigo is located on the second floor of Just Joe's Music
Become a member and join us
for live music,
wine, beer, snacks, & friendship.
Admission with Advance Purchase Only
40 seat limit
Please note that we are on the second floor and there is no elevator.
- Thu, Jul 27Jul 27, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMThe Robert Lassila Quartet is a group of musicians based in Eugene, Oregon, who met while studying at the University of Oregon. Their repertoire consists of jazz standards, contemporary pieces, and original compositions from members of the group.
- Sat, May 06May 06, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMTrumpeter and composer Cyrus Nabipoor is among the most unique storytellers on the scene today. His unmistakable voice resonates with honesty, warmth, and lyricism. Melody reigns as Nabipoor balances focused clarity with fearless exploration on the horn.
- Fri, Mar 17Mar 17, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMA Bend, OR based instrumental ensemble celebrating the sounds and arrangements of jazz and Black American Music traditions; including Hard Bop, Bebop, Standards, Blues, Soul, Fusion, Latin and R&B styles. The group includes occasional visiting guest players as well as Central Oregon featured player
- Thu, Feb 23Feb 23, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMGrammy Nominated Artists Bob Sheppard and Randy Porter join forces for an intimate evening of beautiful, creative music. It's been 20+ years since their time on the Freddy Hubbard band. Don't miss the chance to hear mastery of the genre in the uniquely private space known as the Mood Indigo Club.
- Tue, Feb 14Feb 14, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PMAn evening of jazz standards about love and heartbreak. Bring your special Valentine for this fabulous after-dinner show!
- Fri, Nov 04Nov 04, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMOwen Broder is a saxophonist and bandleader based in New York City. With his own ensembles as well as groups such as the Anat Cohen Tentet and the Gil Evans Project, Broder actively tours the U.S. and Europe, including performances at Carnegie Hall, the Newport Jazz Festival, and Umbria
- Sat, Aug 13Aug 13, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMDylan Hayes is a top called jazz pianist based in the Portland, Seattle and Bay Area. He is the leader of the Jim Knapp Orchestra, DX-Tet, and Dylan Hayes Electric Band. He'll be joined by Stanley Ruvinov on bass and Machado Mijiga on drums.
PAST EVENTS (skip)
"A more personal space would be hard to find."
ABOUT MOOD INDIGO
Mood Indigo is located in the Just Joe's Music showroom, (2nd floor, no elevator) We convert the store to a club atmosphere, regularly engage top local and regional jazz artists and provide a private space to enjoy live music and the musicians. A more personal space would be hard to find.
Lisa Dae will be your host. "Our goal is to create a cozy and relaxed atmosphere where conversation among friends is encouraged and intimate music listening is also possible. Smaller, quaint venues can offer both these advantages - we're all about that."
Just Joe's has a long history of presenting jazz in our community. The popular Jazz at Joe's series with 75 concerts to date has set a high bar - Mood Indigo is dedicated to that same tall order.
ADMISSION & SEATING
All sales final, no refunds.
We have a variety of chairs and tables. Seating is first come first served. Not a bad seat in the joint.
FOOD & REFRESHMENTS
Coffee, Tea or Water
Soft Drinks or Juice
Free parking is available on site.
There are 6 spots in the front, 5 spots on the side, and 7 spots in the back. Even if a sign says
Bend Spa parking only, no worries we are the same building.